These raspberry coconut flavoured pancakes not only taste delightful, the pink colour is a treat to the eye! These are super easy to make for a quick breakfast and one of the family favourites. Try them with coconut yoghurt and berries and you won’t be disappointed!
- 2 cups rolled oats crushed
- 1/2 cup raspberry puréed
- 1 cup coconut milk (or any other milk of your choice)
- 2 eggs
- 1 egg white
- 3 tbsp dessicated coconut
- 4 tbsp honey/maple syrup (or 1 banana & 2 tbsp syrup of your choice)
- 2 tsp baking powder
- a pinch of salt
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp pink dragonfruit powder (optional for the pink colour)
- berries, coconut yoghurt and dessicated/fresh coconut for topping (optional).