I had prepared this icecream for some friends on the weekend and it went down as such a treat. It not only contains our very favourite Oreo but also very rich and decadent chocolate flavour to it. Try this easiest ice cream recipe, I guarantee you won’t regret it!
- 1/4 cup double cream for chocolate ganache
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- 397g (1 can) sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 cups whipping cream, whipped until soft peaks form.
- 25 Oreo cookies (10 cookies - crushed into fine powder, 15 cookies - chopped/broken into large pieces)