No bake and so irresistibly peanut-y, my family can’t get enough of these oat bars!! With no real cooking involved, these protein packed bars are great as a snack, a breakfast bar or even as a midnight munchie.
- 1 cup smooth peanut butter/cashew/almond butter
- 2/3 cup honey
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 2 tbsp mixed seeds of your choice (optional)
- 3 tbsp crushed nuts of your choice (optional)
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips (optional)
- 2 - 2, 1/2 cups rolled oats
Combine all the ingredients in the same order above and until all comes together. Note: The mixture might seem dry in the beginning but will come together on mixing well.
Transfer this oat mix into a lined baking pan. Place another parchment paper on the top and use the back of a measuring cup to evenly flatten the mixture.
Refrigerate for at least 1 hour before slicing into bars. Store bars in the fridge.