Description: We all love samosas and they are very popular Indian party snacks. However, they’re a bit of work when it comes to making it’s pastry! Bread samosas nonetheless, are super easy and quick to make. They are crispy on the outside and with the melting filling inside, they are so addictive that’s it hard to stop at one. So I really suggest you make some extra. The recipe here is for potato filling but you can also make these samosas with chicken, onion, cottage cheese/paneer, etc.
- 1 tbsp coriander seeds
- 1 tbsp fennel seeds
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 inch grated ginger
- 3-4 medium sized boiled and chopped potatoes
- salt to taste
- 1/2 tsp carom seeds
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 cup boiled green peas (optional)
- 1-2 green chilli chopped/paste
- 1 tbsp dried mango/amchur powder.
- 7-8 bread slices (I used white bread)