Recipe for Cherry Compote:
- Add 1 cup pitted cherries, 1 tbsp sugar and 1/4 cup water in a saucepan. Bring it to a simmer and cook for about 2 minutes until cherries have softened and formed a thick sauce form. Let it cool and keep it aside. This compote can also be blended if you like very smooth consistency.
Recipe for Parfait:
- Layer the bottom of your jar with some crumbled digestive biscuits (can use any biscuit of choice).
- Top up the biscuit layer with some coconut yoghurt, cherry compote and granola. Repeat the layers and top up with fresh cherries or any other fruits of choice.
- 1 cup pitted cherries plus more for topping
- 1 cup sugar
- ¼ cup water
- 7-8 digestive biscuits, crumbled
- 2 cups coconut yoghurt
- 3/4 cup granola